We recommend you bring your Pets food to avoid any dietary upset such as diarrhea. Food Should be placed in a marked seal-able, small, [similar to ziplock baggie or tupperware] non-breakable container. This helps with spillage and food loss. IF you prefer we are happy to provide our Quality NUTRO Brand food. Meal plans are $4 per day per pet.
It is fine to bring your pet’s small bedding! However our cost includes bedding and dishes. All bedding must be able to fit in the den on the pads and allow room for your pet to move around comfortably and machine washable. **No sofa or tufted style beds**. Also we ask, due to flea and tick concerns, please do not bring outside beds from home to pet resort. **We are not responsible for bedding damaged by pets, or items left for more than 2 weeks. Pets are permitted to have 1 Small toy or small chew bone. Items need to be machine washable or dishwasher safe. Please do not bring bedding or toys that you would regret if it became damaged, as some dogs can experience stress and anxiety while boarding and they may tear up beds and toys. All crates need prior approval.
- VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS
We require a current copy of your pets upto date vaccinations. All vaccines must be administered by a certified Veterinarian.
Canine vaccines required are as follows: Rabies, Distemper-parvo [DHpp] and Bordetella. Feline vaccines: Rabies, FVRCP, and Feline Leukemia.
We do not accept home or self administered vaccines
- EXTRA INFORMATION & Daily Schedule
- Our Daily schedule for your pets while they are boarding with us is a busy one!
- Every morning at 7am we all go outside or to day kamp for our morning duty call and exercise.
- Breakfast is at 8:30 am; we bring everyone in for breakfast , their morning treats, and medications etc.
- Outside play time or day kamp for dogs attending kamp, begins at 9:30 am until 4 pm.
- Supper time is served at 4:30pm .
- Bed Time, our last outing for the night begins at 8pm to 9:45pm! Then it is night, night time at the resort!
- Your Welcome to call us anytime to check on your pet.
- See our Rates page for our PDF forms and consents to print at home and fill out and bring with you, along with a hard copy of vaccinations records upon check in.
We thank you in advance for allowing us to care for your pet!
Steve & Karen Butler-owners