Doggie Bubble Play
Our day kamp area is OFF LEASH ALL DAY PLAY with over 4000 Sq ft of secured, indoor and outdoor fun. Each yard features K9 specific artificial grass, shade, fresh water, resting spots and plenty of room to run, jump and play with other pets. During the Winter our indoor areas are heated! Kampers are supervised at all times with an experienced tech. Activities include, ball play, Frisbee toss, hulla hoops, pool time, and more. We have 2 separate yards based on size and temperament.
- Each dog that attends Kamp must go thru an evaluation before attending Kamp. Evaluations take 1-2 hours depending on dog
- Call to schedule evaluation appointment 928-214-9324 there is no charge for the evaluation
- Dogs must be 5 months or older and have completed all of their puppy vaccines
- All dogs must be spayed/neutered in order to attend Day Kamp.
- We require Rabies, DHPP and Bordetella [intranasal preferred]. All vaccines must be administered by vet.
- **For health and safety reasons we do not honor home or other means of administered vaccines.
- Open Kamp is offered Monday-Friday 7am-5:30pm and Saturday & Sunday 8am-4pm
- Half Day of kamp is 5 hours or less from time of check in
- ASK US ABOUT OUR DAY KAMP PASSES